Sunday, November 24, 2013

Who's Afraid of The Big Bad...... Combat Boots?

A few weeks ago I stopped at a shoe store and bought a pair of boots. I happen to be a fan of Doc Martens but can't afford a pair yet. So I bought the next best thing. Knock offs.

So I'm clomping around the house one day (by the way they are very comfy) and noticed that Shadow was fleeing from me. I didn't think anything of it until one day I went into the kitchen while both Shadow and Darwin were eating. Shadow took one look at me and scorched out of the kitchen like a bolt of lightning.

It was hilarious because as rolly polly as Shadow is he literally took off like Usaine Bolt at a Olympic track event!  This is also paradoxical because Shadow is supposedly the tuff guy of the two. He used to bully Darwin terribly at feeding times. Now he runs when he sees my boots........

One never knows with cats.......

=^^=
Dawn Skyy

No comments:

Post a Comment