Wednesday, October 30, 2013

No Touch Kitty

I may have mentioned it before but please bear with me.

My cats Shadow and Darwin have lived with me for nearly five months now. Shadow is a total attention hog. He loved to be petted,  scratched, held and of course FED.

Darwin on the other hand HATES being touched. Unless he us sleepy or eatting, I dear not chance petting him without being scratched or bitten. I bear several minor scars as evidence.  Thank God for coco and shea butter.

Other wise Darwin is a sweet puss. I just wonder how long it will take for him to get used to my touch?  I also wonder what happened to the poor thing in the past that has him adverse to human touch.

Well, thoses days are over Darwin. You're safe, as the umpire would say....

=^^=
Dawn Skyy

No comments:

Post a Comment