Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lumps of Coal

No, it's not Christmas and no I haven't been a bad lady. But Darwin has been leaving me lumps of coal. Actually its not coal it's turds.

Yep, he's back to that nasty habit again. The one where he leaves a surprise poop on my living room floor. Before I made the excuse that he didn't know how to use the litter box.... yada, yada, yada.

I've been watching him very carefully and I found out Darwin has been leaving me gifts on purpose.  Why? Because he is cheesed off.

Ya see, Darwin LOVES to hang out with me in my bedroom and on my bed. When I get home from work he jets down the hallway to my bedroom door and patiently waits till I open the door. When I do, he leaps up on my bed and curls up. As snug as a bug in a rug.

Most of the time I find this endearing,  however there are times where I need a little alone time. Sometimes after they eat both cats get rambunctious and want to play, wrestle,  or chase each other on my bed while I'm tryong to sleep.....

When that happens I toss them out (cuz, you know when Darwin gets in Shadow is soon to follow). When I do that Darwin will cry at my door or stick his paws under the door and pull on it. It sounds like someone's trying to batter the door down. Most times I ignore him.

And when I do return from my catless seclusion, lo and behold what do I find? A visual manifestation of Darwin's displeasure. Turds on the livingroom floor. 

This means war!!

=^^=
Dawn Skyy

No comments:

Post a Comment