Monday, June 30, 2014

Laptop Companion

Every since I've come out of the dark ages by purchasing Samsung smartphone and tablet I have not used my laptop.

This also means I have not been sitting at my desk. An act which brings back bitter sweet memories because my angel kitty Spiral would always lay across my feet when I did. It was his way of letting me know he loved me and kept me company. It also kept my feet warm during the Winter months.

However, in this age of smart phones and tablets there are still times where you must use a laptop. That was yesterday.

As soon as I sat down and booted up "Dancing Eagle" my laptop (yes, I name my devices), I discovered I had a visitor at my feet. None other than Darwin.....

I just so happened to have my cellphone handy and snapped this photo! His scowl of disapproval is priceless....

No comments:

Post a Comment